Sunday, July 15, 2007

Entering A New Decade.......birthday......

I turn a new age on Monday......yes Not the age I mention in my profile. This is a MAJOR age for me. It means I am no longer able justify anything I do, because I am now OLD ENOUGH to know better. I have finished my self assesment, I am generally satisfied where I am in life. There are definately things I could work on, and there are things that only time will take care of.
I am happy in my marriage, my husband is a kind, thoughtful and generous man, he is very patient with my insecurities and immaturity. I could go to Church more, but I read the scriptures at least 10 minutes a day, sometimes more. I enjoy and cherish the peace that that time brings to me, helps to keep me focused on what's truely important.
I am pleased that I can call my brothers and sisters and even sisters in law my friends. I love and adore my many nephews and nieces.
So, going into my new decade will be alright. My hair is its natural color, Strawberry blonde, no help from the coloring aisle at Wal-Mart. I don't know when I'll get grey, I'm sure I have some, it just must be very pale...Thank goodness. I don't have crows feet around my eyes, yet. I don't have wrinkles on my forehead or chin. I am certainly more overweight than I should be, but just as I didn't gain it all over night, its not going to come off over night....it will be my major objective in the next several months.
I am please and content, for now.
Thanks Mom and Dad, for this 40th Birthday.